Friday, May 22, 2009

Momma's moments


At times.....
I still can’t believe that you’re my own
At times.....
I keep pondering as to what good I’ve done at all to be blessed with a girl like you
At times.....
Even as you are asleep I would be gazing at you with all my admiratiom
At times......
I keep smiling and grinning long at what you have said or done ....and gone
At times......
You make me wonder with those no-answer questions and difficult-to-unravel doubts you shoot with so much wisdom
At times.....
I long to have your arms hugging me tight
At times......
I believe that it’s you and you alone that can get me going
At times......
When you listen to momma's stories with deep concentration I wonder nothing else matter to me
At times......
When you are at school I feel so emptied and alone I see there is no place I really belong to without you
At times.....
I wonder at the protector in you for me, a chuddy buddy counselor in you for me and the punisher in you for me of course
And .....At times....
Just at times once in a year like this I get a chance to wish you an Eventful Birthday and Godspeed!

For my darling daughter Sravanthi who turned 6 on the 10th May-You mean more than the world to me!

4 comments:

Sajish said...

I liked your way of wishing your daughter! :)

Jisha J J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aruna Sreeram said...

Thanks for taking time and dropping by Jisha! Yes, I believe she is that special package dropped for me from heaven :)

GreyShades said...

:) Too good! Why did u stop writing?? Do come back and give your blog a kick!!