Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Fiat Linea Indian Commercial song?

Please check the update to this post
http://liv2rite.blogspot.com/2009/01/fiat-linea-india-commercial.html
(Thanks to AsMi and Bravo your blog seems to be authority in ad campaigns. Loved it!)
It comes as background for the new Fiat Linea Ad commercial in India. The lyrics go something like this:

It was an ordinary day....then you came up to me...looking so fine....Oh....you were divine...
now I am STUCK at the sight of you.......STUCK ...at the thought of you .......there's a voice from inside......because I'm STUCK at the sight of you..... babe...... STUCK..... at the thought of you ....STUCK

The song sounds pretty cool and romantic...tried searching several routes couldn't get much information but any help from any of you guys- very much appreciated!

PS:
The ad too scores a 10/10 concept perfect for the tagline The new Fiat Linea "Admiration Guaranteed" and the ad guarantees admiration from all corners. Bravo! Good work here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for the song too! Couldn't find it anywhere. Wonder if it has been done specially for Fiat Linea. If you find the song, please mail it to arun.n.nair@gmail.com

Arun Nair - blog www.indianeye.org

Aruna Sreeram said...

I also wonder if its a jingle tailor made for Fiat Linea and it surely is a winner! Will definitely remember to send to you once I get it Arun! Thanks for passing by.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! You can find the MP3 and whole lot of information here - http://advertisemeant.wordpress.com/2009/01/27/fiat-linea-stuck-ad/

Aruna Sreeram said...

Ramya how I wish I could thank you in person! I did check the site, and was quite amazed to see the rating given there 6.39 on a 10 scale. Well I did give it a rating of 10 upon 10. Thanks a million anyways for your information and for passing by!

Anoop said...

Remya, thanks a ton for this..all i wanted was that song..what gr8 feel it's got!
i'm still on the lookout for the complete song though...if one exists that is..:P

Dhawal said...

Gr8 job Ramya... thx a lot... I have been stuck at the sight of that commercial... ever since I have seen it for the first time..
thx again