Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fiat Linea India Commercial

Thanks to one Ramya, I did get answer to what I was looking for. The Fiat Linea Indian Commercial is not what I otherwise thought to be one Makob Wegmann's work who did give so many pretty cool jingles for several automobile production houses. If you don't believe my word check the 'Over The Bridge' song composition; the take off is amazing and you will love Makob Wegmann for his great work.

Check Makob's 'Over the Bridge' in the YouTube right here http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=PF-nRc9s04A

Anyways, that apart this song, 'because I am stuck at the sight of you' is the ad jingle that is especially made for the new sedan by Fiat, the new Fiat Linea

Check the song here Fiat_Linea_Song.mp3 (Courtesy http://advertisemeant.wordpress.com/ )
The lyrics (I did transcribe after downloading the mp3 song...) go like this:
't was an ordinary day...
then you came by....
looking so fine...
Oh! You were divine...
Now I'm stuck at the sight of you...
Stuck ...at the thought of you
There's a voice from inside
saying you're the best side....
my heart doesn't need to know
Oh! how you scream...
b'cause I'm stuck at the sight of you….Babe...
Stuck at the thought of you
stuck so stuck.........."

The music directors for the Ad commercial are Ehsaan and Loy (and what a job they've done? I heard that there are many DJs who are after the song) and the script for the Fiat Linea ad commercial was given by Sonal Dabral. The composition was sung by Clinton. The credit of directing the Fiat Linea commercial true to its tagline "Admiration Guaranteed" goes to Prasoon Pandey of Corcoise Productions. Bravo for the wonderful job. Some ad commercials are made to stay for so long in our hearts and this will be one!

I thought you might also be interested in reading this post http://liv2rite.blogspot.com/2009/01/indian-advertising-concepts-good-bad.html

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning the blog link!

Aruna Sreeram said...

My pleasure Ramya! I am new to blogging but would love to give the credit to anyone that deserved! I am glad with my little knowledge I still did!

Anonymous said...

You are doing great job being a beginner!

Btw, I am AsMi (in the previous comment too) - author of the 'What an Advertise-Meant' blog; not sure who this kind person Ramya is :)

Blog on!

Aruna Sreeram said...

Okaay I came to know about your AsMi through one Ramya who commented on my previous same Fiat Linea post! I was indeed asking for the song and she (ramya sounded feminine name to me ..I am sorry if I made a mess of gender in my mind) gave me your link. I was thinking until now that it was the same Ramya who'd been blogging as AsMi, regret now though!

Yes I will blog on (ya know as of now seems like addicted to it). Btw, did I say that your wp blog is uber cool? I will follow you for sure during the rest of my blogging life!

Anonymous said...

No problem! Online world is indeed confusing :) Thanks for the compliments, keeps me going :)

DeJaVu said...

hey nice info about the amazing jingle.. was js searching online for the song n then came to know its a jingle js for the ad :D

pravin v said...

awesome stuff !! thanks buddy !!

ramki said...

I know like to know the location of this Ad? It seems UK. Like to know the exact location? Anybbody knows?

Unknown said...

It is a very nice information about Fiat Linea car.If anybody needs to Buy Fiat Linea Tyres Online please visit Tyreonwheels.