Monday, September 1, 2008

Quacky Hellow from below!
Who is pretty here? The sweetie in front of the bloom or the bloom behind?

Solitary Soul


Pollination Captured!

Beauty of Innocence!

It was last Sunday that all three of us (me, my hubby and my daughter) went to spend some time at Lalbagh here in Bengaluru. We had a nice day out with Sravi and I lost myself in nature and no doubt it was great to be with all natural elements surrounding you!

The place though is littered with plastic bags and pepsi cans...still loved it...the shrubs were so kind to cascade most of that litter.

The glass house is especially great and I loved the pond and the quacky creatures in the small pond! Sravi loved the white ducks. She kept on asking me to freeze one single white duck in our camera (please!! Don't call her racist she wouldnt understand a thing what you are saying!) we could'nt do it though. They seem to be so united irrespective of color, moving as a train!

1 comment:

Aditi said...

Juz thought to give a title to this blogpost which is untitled: Beauty of Innocence