Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday Wishes For My Dearest Friend!

What do I wish you on your birthday?
Do I wish for realization of
your fondest dreams? or
piling up experiences big and small
that can enrich you all in all?

Maybe I cant contain in words what I wanted to wish you! To sum it up I wish that

Every candle put on your cake
galore you with gifts slake
everything you’ve wanted most in your life
may come to you in rife,

I hope and wish that you derive as much pleasure
from the friendship we share as I derive.
I always wished we were born as sisters,
that would have given me chance to know you from the beginning

never mind I’m now looking forward to cherishing the relationship we share
not just for today but for many more birthdays you are going to celebrate!
I'm ever glad that you were born, because you’ve brightened my life in more ways than you know and your contagious smile fill my life with joy than I ever experienced!

Many million happy returns of the day dear!

PS:
I thank Google for it gave me a chance to express my love this way!

1 comment:

Aditi said...

Thank you so much Aruna.... I n fact your cake was such a pleasant surprise for all... and we all enjoyed it with sincere love.

aditi,
http://topics-today.blogspot.com/