Sunday, January 18, 2009

Me and thou….enou..


Alone here I stand
me alone and none to hold my hand…
did you understand…
this still will not be my end…


I’ve had so many dreams now I gather...
dreams to love and live for one other forever...so,
this will not be the end…
my dear friend...my only friend…

End of every night I’m weeping in prayers...
wishing that all stars stay twinkling through the blanket of the dark sky...
for your million-dollar smile that helps in my recovery
so, this will not be the end…my dear friend….my only friend…

It’s your finger that can wipe my tears
to bring forth that lost grin
to transform the stack pale leaves around my soul to supple stubble
'cause green is the season that can wipe away sorrowful reasons…

Just like an autumn milieu I know I’m unfertile, arid and dull
and I know I don’t have words so colorful
but I want to have your blissful soul
I believe it’s you that can only ensoul..

3 comments:

Aditi said...

hei... A silent poet in you.
Great show dear...
keep posting as we all love reading them

Unknown said...

Hey Aruna, that was a terrific poem re, loved it!

Aruna Sreeram said...

Aditi and Latha,

Indeed its like venting some bottled emotions, and glad to know you loved it!